Why support locally owned, independent news in Kalamazoo?
- More people vote and run for office
- Increases community trust and sense of belonging
- Decreases government corruption and spending
- Holds public agencies accountable to the public
- Illuminates dangers to the public
- Uplifts the community, its people, and its organizations
- (Links for supporting research below)
Thanks to the Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo, you can support local news with a tax deductible donation. Click this button:
Help us tell the stories of Kalamazoo’s fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Support journalism to dig into the ramifications of and solutions to racist policies, systems, and institutions.
An average story costs $400 to produce. Click on the button below to make a secure donation via the Arts Council and help sponsor truly local, independent news.
We want to earn your support. Click here to read about our 2019 deep dive coverage of the homelessness crisis in Kalamazoo County as well as more about our organization.
Looking for a business sponsorship option? Click here.
Click for studies by: